Developed by the Bureau of Justice Assistance and the Major Cities Chiefs Association, this new guide is intended to identify the critical elements of violent crime reduction efforts and to put before the law enforcement community a sample of the remarkable array of programs, services and assistance available from the U.S. Department of Justice. This guide recognizes the complex challenges confronting today’s law enforcement executives and offers ideas on how to approach the extraordinarily difficult problem of developing effective tactics…Continue reading
Law Enforcement Training
The November/December 2018 issue is our annual Law Enforcement Training edition.
Highlights from this issue include:
• Range versus Reality: Movement and Cover
• Use-of-Force Policy and Training Issues
• Surveillance Tactics to Find and Stop Opioid Dealers
• Transportation 2019: The 21st Annual Report on the Latest in Police Vehicles, Components and Aftermarket Equipment
• Body Armor and Ballistic Protection Equipment
• And Much More!