MICHAEL CARPENTER TEN CRITICAL MANAGEMENT TRAINING AREAS TO REVIEW In-service training for personnel varies widely among departments. Unfortunately, there are too many states which mandate no in-service training each year for police officers – of any rank! Many departments do offer in-service training, but it’s sporadic, often reactive to a situation that occurred which might have been avoided if an officer had been better trained, or the result of a multimillion dollar lawsuit against an agency. Are you…Continue reading
Law Enforcement Training Issue
The November/December 2017 issue is our annual Law Enforcement Training edition.
• Eleven Firearms-related Skills Which Most Cops Don’t Practice (but Really Should)
• Target Selection for Effective Firearms Training
• Sexting: Are You Training to Prevent It?
• Transportation 2018: The 20th Annual Report on the Latest in Police Vehicles, Components and Aftermarket Equipment
• The Best Cop Movies of All Time
• Ten Critical Management Training Areas to Review
• And Much More!