The Congressional Research Service (CRS) has released several new reports detailing topics related to policing. The first report, “Policing Reform Legislation: Conditions on Funding and New Grant Authorizations,” discusses the new police reform legislation, the George Floyd Justice Policing Act of 2021 (JIPA, H.R. 1280), as an omnibus measure which would address a variety of policing reform topics and approaches, including police funding. The second report, “Programs to Collect Data on Law Enforcement Activities: Overview and Issues,” discusses how JIPA…Continue reading
The May/June 2021 issue is our annual Weapons edition.
Highlights from this issue include:
- How to Enhance Your Performance with Firearms – Part 1
- Simple Duty Handgun Modifications to Fit Your Needs
- Firearms Instructors Aren’t Qualified to Teach Self-defense
- Electrifying News
- New Police Vehicles and Equipment
- Firearms Simulators and Training Equipment
- And Much More!