This new report published by the Police Executive Research Forum (PERF) and the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP) offers law enforcement executives key considerations for establishing a cybercrime unit, including scope, recruitment/staffing, interagency partnerships, training, and funding. This information is especially pertinent because nearly every crime has a digital component. As such, police leaders are under increased pressure to dedicate resources to combat cyber-enabled crime. Download to read the report.Continue reading
The January/February 2024 issue is our annual SWAT/Tactical Operations edition.
Highlights from this issue include:
- Equipping Your Team – Lessons Learned from Elite Units
- Fundamental Breaching Skills for SWAT Officers
- SWAT’s Guardian Angel
- Traveling the Road of Higher Education
- Police Vehicle Mounts and Consoles: A Selection Guide
- How Simulation Training Can Lead to Better Contact Outcomes
- And Much More!