Todd Fletcher In the late 1980s, GLOCK took law enforcement by storm when they introduced the GLOCK 17. After a short period of time, GLOCK dominated the law enforcement handgun market – largely due to the high capacity offered by their pistols compared to other handguns of that time. The primary reason GLOCK pistols continue to dominate the law enforcement market is the reliability and dependability of the GLOCK Safe Action System®. These pistols have proven to be durable and…Continue reading
The January/February 2019 issue is our annual SWAT/Tactical Operations edition.
Highlights from this issue include:
• Various Types and Applications of Armored Rescue Vehicles
• The Individual First Aid Kit (Trauma Kit): Every Officer Should Carry One
• S.W.A.T. Management Software
• GLOCK® Continues Its Pursuit of Perfection
• Education 101: Criminal Justice vs. Homeland Security Degree
• Stopping the Bad Guys in Their Tracks
• And Much More!