Brian P. Haughton August 20, 2019 – Indianapolis, Indiana Thomas Matthew McVicker was arrested after issuing plausible threats to carry out a mass shooting and suicide at an unspecified church in Memphis, TN. McVicker, a truck driver, was apprehended before his plan could be carried out. The arrestee’s mother had revealed that McVicker possessed a handgun and was taking medication for schizophrenia. April 27, 2019 – Poway, California A gunman armed with an AR-15-style rifle opened fire inside the Chabad…Continue reading
The September/October 2019 issue is our annual Computer Hardware/Software Solutions edition.
Highlights from this issue include:
- Threat Concerns to Religious Places of Worship
- Fighting Crime with ALPRs
- Is Facial Recognition Technology Ready for Prime Time?
- SAFETY ALERT: What They Didn’t Teach You About Naloxone Could Get You Killed
- Training with Steel Targets: The Basics
- Body-worn and In-car Video Systems
- And so much more!