RAMESH NYBERG What Happened to Antonio? November 30th of this year will mark 15 years since I retired. On that day, someone said something you’ve probably all heard before: “You never get police work out of your blood.”I scoffed. You think I miss getting called out in the middle of the night for a dead crack dealer? Do you think I miss my uniform days, getting shot at, bricks and bottles thrown at me, and getting called every name in…Continue reading
The May/June 2021 issue is our annual Weapons edition.
Highlights from this issue include:
- How to Enhance Your Performance with Firearms – Part 1
- Simple Duty Handgun Modifications to Fit Your Needs
- Firearms Instructors Aren’t Qualified to Teach Self-defense
- Electrifying News
- New Police Vehicles and Equipment
- Firearms Simulators and Training Equipment
- And Much More!