Witmer Public Safety Group, Inc. (WPSG), the nation’s leading multi-channel distributor of public safety equipment, supplies, training, and service, is excited to announce their recent acquisition of Interstate Arms, the nation’s oldest wholesaler of firearms, weapon accessories and ammunition, headquartered in Billerica, MA. “We are pleased to bring Interstate Arms into our family of public safety brands,” said James Witmer, CEO of WPSG. “In addition to serving the wholesale commercial firearms industry for over four decades, Interstate Arms has also…Continue reading
Buyer's Information Guide
The March/April 2019 issue is our annual Buyer’s Information Guide edition.
Highlights from this issue include:
- • What’s Hot from SHOT? The 28th Annual Roundup Covering New Firearms for 2019
- • Seven Things Every Chief Should Know About the Use of Force
- • React Without Reaction: What Officers Should Do When Being Recorded
- • New Products from SHOT Show 2019
- • New Flashlight Tech
- • Law Enforcement Leadership - Making Training Work for You
• And Much More!