The 28th Annual Report on the Latest Advances in Ballistic Armor Technology and Design Police and Security News Editorial Staff Image by Amaynut It comes as no surprise that the National Institute of Justice’s (NIJ’s) revised ballistic-resistant body armor standard 0101.07 is still awaiting implementation. Announced back in 2018, the NIJ had planned to release a revised version of the current ballistic-resistant body armor standard in late 2020. The new draft standard was developed through an NIJ Special Technical Committee…Continue reading
The July/August 2021 issue is our annual Police Science/Forensics edition.
Highlights from this issue include:
- Specializing in Forensics
- Spit Happens™!!! The Controversial Use of Spit Masks by Law Enforcement – Part I
- Ballistic Armor Update: 2021
- Career Physical Fitness Standards
- How to Enhance Your Performance with Firearms – Part 2
- Innovative SWAT/Tactical Equipment
- Police Security Expo 2021 – Official Trade Show Guide
- And much more!