The Center for Domestic Preparedness (CDP) has incorporated fentanyl awareness into select training courses to address the threat of accidental exposure to the drug by first responders. Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid which is so toxic that only two milligrams is considered a lethal dose. First responders around the nation have encountered fentanyl in powder and liquid forms, and on discarded needles which presents a hazard from accidentally inhaling the opioid or being stuck by a needle. The CDP’s fentanyl lecture focuses…Continue reading
Buyers Information Guide Issue
The March/April 2018 issue is our annual Buyer’s Information Guide edition.
- What’s Hot from SHOT? The 27th Annual Roundup Covering New Firearms for 2018
- Training for Off-Duty and Plainclothes Carry
- Law Enforcement Leadership: Mission, Goals and Objectives
- New Products from SHOT Show 2018
- New Flashlights for Law Enforcement
- And Much More!