Dr. Stephenie Slahor What priority does traffic enforcement have in your agency compared to other activities involving life, property and community service? A low priority might reflect a statement such as, “We’re too busy with other work.” Maybe, it is the lament of, “We don’t have enough staff to do traffic.” Perhaps your current employment scene is seeing the retirement or resignations of too many staff. Or, perhaps there’s a perception that traffic enforcement will lessen the harmony between the…Continue reading
The September/October 2022 issue is our annual Computer Hardware/Software Solutions edition.
Highlights from this issue include:
- Recovering Digital Evidence with Mobile Device Forensics
- Critical Thinking: A Core Task of Public Safety Employees
- The Importance and Benefits of Traffic Enforcement
- When You’re the Pedestrian
- Are You Shooting Too Fast?
- The Springfield Armory® 1911 DS Prodigy – It Lives Up to Its Name
- And much more!