Mike Boyle (Sidebar for What’s Hot For Shot) I’ll confess to being a bit of a light nerd. My personal inventory includes dozens of different specimens, ranging from full-size rechargeables through pen-size units you can drop in a pocket. When I find myself in a dark place, having an instantly available light source helps keep me safe. So, how did I come to have so many lights? I doubt if any other technology in the public safety field continues…Continue reading
Buyers Information Guide Issue
The March/April 2018 issue is our annual Buyer’s Information Guide edition.
- What’s Hot from SHOT? The 27th Annual Roundup Covering New Firearms for 2018
- Training for Off-Duty and Plainclothes Carry
- Law Enforcement Leadership: Mission, Goals and Objectives
- New Products from SHOT Show 2018
- New Flashlights for Law Enforcement
- And Much More!