SERGEANT JAMES POST THE 2018 DODGE DURANGO SSV In addition to the pursuit-rated vehicles tested each year by the Michigan State Police (MSP), occasionally, manufacturers will submit prototypes for evaluation and testing. Normally, these results are not published or included in the test results released to Law Enforcement (LE) agencies and the media. This is understandable because these vehicles can rightfully be called “works in progress” and the grueling MSP tests can frequently reveal areas which need more attention. Such…Continue reading
SWAT/Tactical Operations Issue
The January/February 2018 issue is our annual SWAT/Tactical Operations edition.
• SWAT Standards and Performance
• The Tactical EMS School: Delivering Realistic Training for Tactical Medical Operators
• Selecting a Light Bearing Holster
• Looking to the Future: Duty Guns and Firearms Training
• The Basics of Higher Education
• Online Education: How to Make It Work for You
• BallisticSearch™ Delivers Faster Ballistics Analysis and More
• And Much More!