Published by the National Institute of Justice (NIJ), this report discusses the causes and consequences of school violence and how to improve strategies for protecting against school violence and its detrimental effects. The report offers one of the most comprehensive reviews of school violence research to date, helping identify several important implications for strategies to reduce school violence and suggestions for future research. It will also shed light on which factors are strongly or weakly associated with school violence which…Continue reading
The May/June 2022 issue is our annual Weapons edition.
Highlights from this issue include:
- The FN 509® MRD-LE – Born from the DNA of Battle-proven Firearms
- Low Powered Variable Optics for Patrol
- How to Recognize the Signs of Abnormal Breathing
- Police Security Expo 2022 – Official Trade Show Guide
- The Acopalypse
- New Police Vehicles and Equipment
- Firearms Simulators and Training Equipment
- And Much More!