Recently, the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) announced ten new National Public Safety Partnership (PSP) sites which will work with the DOJ, local agencies and community organizations to reduce violence in areas with elevated crime rates. PSP serves as a DOJ-wide initiative which enables communities to receive coordinated training and technical assistance and an array of resources from DOJ’s programmatic and law enforcement components. The ten new cities are Antioch, California; Aurora, Colorado; Charleston/North Charleston, South Carolina; Chattanooga, Tennessee; Gary,…Continue reading
The November/December 2021 issue is our annual Law Enforcement Training edition.
Highlights from this issue include:
- The Ammunition Shortage – An Opportunity to Evaluate Firearms Training
- The Importance of One-handed Shooting Skills
- Transportation 2022: The 24th Annual Report on the Latest in Police Vehicles, Components and Aftermarket Equipment
- Recovery Position, Breathing and In-custody Deaths: Myths vs. Science
- Body Armor and Ballistic Protection Equipment
- And Much More!