Eugene Nielsen The ability to engage and hit targets in low light scenarios is critical to officer survival. The importance of low light shooting skills isn’t diminished during daylight hours. During the day, there are many situations in which officers are faced with reduced or inconsistent light. Ambient light isn’t the only factor. Your visual acuity will be further reduced by the fact that you and your assailant will frequently be in motion prior to, and during, a shooting. And,…Continue reading
The January/February 2021 issue is our annual SWAT/Tactical Operations edition
Highlights from this issue include:
- Ready Bags and Packs for Law Enforcement
- Are Dynamic Entries No Good?
- Taking Aim at the Dark – What Every Officer Needs to Know About Night Sights
- Advancing Your Career with Education
- Protecting Officers: Ballistic Armor for Police Vehicles
- And Much More!