It’s a hot August day at the Maryland State Police Training Academy. The sun is shining bright and there’s a constant buzzing in the air. It’s not insects – although those are certainly out and about as well – it’s small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS), also known as drones. Dozens of officials from across the country, spanning a variety of different federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, have gathered together for intensive training. The “Advanced Open/Obstructed Test Proctor Course for…Continue reading
The November/December 2022 issue is our annual Law Enforcement Training edition.
Highlights from this issue include:
- Firearms Training: How to “Sharpen the Sword”
- Drone Pilot Proficiency Takes Flight with Certification Course
- Transportation 2023: The 25th Annual Report on the Latest in Police Vehicles, Components and Aftermarket Equipment
- Promoting and Supporting Your Important Cause
- Body Armor and Ballistic Protection Equipment
- And Much More!