Published by the National Institute of Justice (NIJ), this NIJ supported study focused on the work of researchers from Pennsylvania State and Syracuse Universities to find novel ways to characterize and, ultimately inhibit, opioid distribution networks through data-driven network analysis and the use of citizen intelligence. The work focuses on six Pennsylvania counties well-known for drug trafficking along the interstate highway system. The goals of the study were to (1) define the structure of opioid distribution networks based on observed…Continue reading
The May/June 2022 issue is our annual Weapons edition.
Highlights from this issue include:
- The FN 509® MRD-LE – Born from the DNA of Battle-proven Firearms
- Low Powered Variable Optics for Patrol
- How to Recognize the Signs of Abnormal Breathing
- Police Security Expo 2022 – Official Trade Show Guide
- The Acopalypse
- New Police Vehicles and Equipment
- Firearms Simulators and Training Equipment
- And Much More!