Sergeant James Post TRANSPORTATION 2019 P&SN presents its 21st annual report on the latest technical advances in police vehicles, components and aftermarket equipment. Welcome to our annual transportation issue which covers all that’s new in LE transportation as gleaned from national events like the IACP Conference, National Sheriffs’ Association Annual Conference, Police Fleet Expo, and the annual Michigan State Police (MSP) vehicle evaluations. This year, we’ve rearranged a couple of sections to provide you with a faster, easier review. Our…Continue reading
Law Enforcement Training
The November/December 2018 issue is our annual Law Enforcement Training edition.
Highlights from this issue include:
• Range versus Reality: Movement and Cover
• Use-of-Force Policy and Training Issues
• Surveillance Tactics to Find and Stop Opioid Dealers
• Transportation 2019: The 21st Annual Report on the Latest in Police Vehicles, Components and Aftermarket Equipment
• Body Armor and Ballistic Protection Equipment
• And Much More!