Police and Security News knows your target audience. Check out the 2020 Advertising Deadlines to get started.
1. Experience – we have 25+ years of experience in uniting buyers with sellers.
2. Rates – compare our rates to others in the industry. You’ll find them to be very competitive – even more so when you factor in added value opportunities.
3. Markets Covered – we not only reach traditional areas of law enforcement such as municipal/city, county, and state agencies – but also lucrative market areas not covered by other competitive periodicals, including federal law enforcement agencies; Homeland Security; campus law enforcement; transit, airport and harbor agencies; as well as most law enforcement equipment dealers and distributors.
4. Readership – middle/upper and top administration personnel in a multitude of marketplaces within law enforcement and Homeland Security. Those who initiate, recommend, specify, and/or authorize purchases for various divisions or units.
5. Editorial – we keep our readers informed and better educated with a unique blend of in-depth articles; current news and information; new technology geared towards law enforcement; and the most up-to-date product and service advertising this industry has to offer.
6. Friendly Service – the professionals at Police and Security News are personable, knowledgeable, and friendly. We will always go that extra step to ensure your satisfaction!
Would you like to receive more information? Advertising information can be downloaded from the menu above, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org today for a custom quote on your advertising and marketing needs.