Published by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency and the National Cyber Security Alliance, this toolkit is useful for government agencies and private industries alike. The toolkit provides a variety of resources to ensure that every American can stay safe and secure online, while increasing the resilience of the nation against cyber threats. Specifically, the toolkit provides the following and more:
- Four Weekly Key Messages – Week 1: Be Cyber Smart; Week 2: Fight the Phish!; Week 3: Explore. Experience. Share.; and Week 4: Cybersecurity First
- Engagement Ideas – Examples of how to get people interested and involved. This year, to promote awareness, the social media campaign themes of “Do Your Part. #BeCyberSmart” and #CybersecurityAwarenessMonth are being utilized.
- Tips to Share – Seven tips on how to use the Internet safely
- Resources – Important informational links to share
- Communications Calendar – Guidance for what to share and when
- Sample Communications – Sample blog posts and E-mails
The toolkit can be viewed at https://tinyurl.com/p2bzsm9j