“Examining Evidence-based Policing Practices and Programs” is available to watch on the JUSTNET YouTube channel at https://tinyurl.com/yazlcs77. This new Justice Technology Information Center-produced video series features interviews with speakers from the first-ever conference held by the American Society of Evidence-Based Policing.
Topics covered include:
• Collecting Near Miss Data to Improve Training;
• Reducing Call Loads Through Evidence-based Policing;
• Engaging Officers for Effective Evidence-based Policing;
• The Link Between Emotional Intelligence, Evidence-based Policing and Trust; and
• A Look at a Research Project which Inspires Youth Mentoring.