- Tue, 10 Dec 2013 00:11:41 +0000: Summit law enforcement officials warn of 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over ... - NJ.com - law enforcement - Google News
Four States HomepageSummit law enforcement officials warn of 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over ...
Law enforcement officials from Summit will be cracking down on drunk drivers as part of the annual holiday season “Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over” statewide campaign. Beginning Dec. 6, and running through Jan. 2, 2014, local and state law enforcement ...
Summit Police Participate in Drunk Driving Enforcement Campaign
Garwood police cracking down on drunken driving
Cranford Chronicle - NJ.com
Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over Campaign
Four States Homepage all 12 news articles »
- Mon, 09 Dec 2013 23:41:53 +0000: UPDATE: Ceremony to Honor Law Enforcement Officers Killed in Line of Duty - Patch.com - law enforcement - Google NewsUPDATE: Ceremony to Honor Law Enforcement Officers Killed in Line of Duty
Riverside County Sheriff Stan Sniff invites the public to join his department in the Blue Light Ceremony "to honor the brave men and women in law enforcement who have paid the ultimate sacrifice to protect and serve their community." The ceremony will ...
- Mon, 09 Dec 2013 22:26:22 +0000: Law Enforcement Makes State's Largest Steroid Bust - KARK - law enforcement - Google News
KARKLaw Enforcement Makes State's Largest Steroid Bust
6, local law enforcement agencies worked with United State Postal Inspection Service to execute a controlled delivery of the package to the Extreme Image Fitness Center on North Dudney Street in Magnolia. During the investigation, police say state ...
- Mon, 09 Dec 2013 22:00:20 +0000: Local law-enforcement official writes historical fiction book - MyCentralJersey.com - law enforcement - Google NewsLocal law-enforcement official writes historical fiction book
UNION COUNTY — The socio-political situation of the 1860s in the United States prior the Civil War is intertwined in the storyline of “Conceived in Liberty: A Novel of the Irish Brigade in the Civil War” (PublishAmerica, $29.95) by W. Paul Kelley Jr.
- Mon, 09 Dec 2013 18:45:26 +0000: Cellphone firms regularly give data to law enforcement - Boston Globe - law enforcement - Google News
Boston GlobeCellphone firms regularly give data to law enforcement
WASHINGTON — The nation's largest wireless companies regularly give state and local law enforcement authorities thousands of records of cellphone calls and customer locations gleaned from cellphone towers, part of a dramatic expansion of domestic ...
Law enforcement agencies amass cell phone records
Pittsburgh Post Gazette
Law enforcement agencies made 1.1 million requests for Americans' cell phone ...
ACLU: Law Enforcement Getting Unfettered Access to Mobile Devices
Wireless Week Politico all 29 news articles »