- Fri, 24 Apr 2015 23:03:45 +0000: North Dakota welcomes newest law enforcement officers - Bismarck Tribune - law enforcement - Google News
Bismarck TribuneNorth Dakota welcomes newest law enforcement officers
After a 12 weeks of running, being pepper sprayed, running, being Tazed and yet more running, on Friday, 28 men and women earned the right to call themselves North Dakota law enforcement officers. The 121st class of the North Dakota Law Enforcement ...
- Fri, 24 Apr 2015 21:25:54 +0000: Hogan to Sign Bills on Public Safety, Law Enforcement - CBS Local - law enforcement - Google News
CBS LocalHogan to Sign Bills on Public Safety, Law Enforcement
ANNAPOLIS, Md. — Gov. Larry Hogan is scheduled to sign into law nine bills dealing with public safety and law enforcement, including one that will require police to give information about in-custody deaths to a state office. Hogan said Friday in a ...
Hogan to sign legislation on body cameras
CapitalGazette.com all 39 news articles »
- Fri, 24 Apr 2015 17:55:13 +0000: Police Misconduct and 'Law Enforcement Officers' Bill of Rights' Laws - Cato Institute (blog) - law enforcement - Google NewsPolice Misconduct and 'Law Enforcement Officers' Bill of Rights' Laws
Cato Institute (blog)
Less well known is the newer, parallel–and arguably more alarming–rise of police and prison-guard tenure under what are known as Law Enforcement Officers Bill of Rights (LEOBR or LEOBOR) laws. Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, for example, ...
- Fri, 24 Apr 2015 17:09:36 +0000: Law enforcement officers involved in March 17 Jamestown shooting will not face ... - WDAZ - law enforcement - Google NewsLaw enforcement officers involved in March 17 Jamestown shooting will not face ...
The North Dakota BCI investigated the incident involving Lee Charles Ellingson, 43, who allegedly led law enforcement officers from the JPD, Stutsman County Sheriff's Office and North Dakota Highway Patrol on a chase that started at the Exxon ...
and more »
- Fri, 24 Apr 2015 15:20:49 +0000: Readers Weigh in on Law-Enforcement Access to Encrypted Communications - Wall Street Journal (blog) - law enforcement - Google News
Wall Street Journal (blog)Readers Weigh in on Law-Enforcement Access to Encrypted Communications
Wall Street Journal (blog)
That's question that formed the basis of an article in a special report on information security in The Wall Street Journal. There, two experts made the case either for or against surveillance of encrypted data. The FBI also weighed in. But we wanted to ...