- Tue, 30 Sep 2014 05:33:59 +0000: Valley Law Enforcement Officers Honored at Commonwealth Attorney Awards - WHSV - law enforcement - Google NewsValley Law Enforcement Officers Honored at Commonwealth Attorney Awards
HARRISONBURG, Va. (WHSV) -- Law enforcement officers were recognized for going above and beyond on Monday morning. They received a commonwealth attorney's award for extraordinary service in the line of duty. This was the first year the ...
and more »
- Tue, 30 Sep 2014 02:47:48 +0000: Brown Signs Bill To Extend Wiretaps For Law Enforcement - KHTS Radio - law enforcement - Google News
Wall Street JournalBrown Signs Bill To Extend Wiretaps For Law Enforcement
Wiretap requests must be approved by a court, and law enforcement must establish probable cause, as well as proof that all other techniques have been exhausted or are too dangerous to be undertaken. Any wiretapping that violates civil liberty and ...
Gov. Brown Vetoes Bill Limiting Law Enforcement Use of Drones
NBC Southern California
Governor vetoes bill that would have limited police use of drones
Los Angeles Times
Calif. Gov. Vetoes Bill Limiting Law Enforcement Drone Use
Law360 (subscription) Wall Street Journal- CBS Local- Tenth Amendment Center (blog) all 773 news articles »
- Tue, 30 Sep 2014 01:48:43 +0000: Mercury News editorial: Californians need privacy protection against law ... - San Jose Mercury News - law enforcement - Google NewsMercury News editorial: Californians need privacy protection against law ...
San Jose Mercury News
Brown argued that the bill went too far in imposing restrictions on law enforcement officials. His veto message said police deserve more leeway when making decisions on whether or not to employ drones. Even if that's true -- and it's debatable -- in ...
- Tue, 30 Sep 2014 01:18:52 +0000: Sen. Charles Schumer presses to speed police data flow on missing children - Newsday - law enforcement - Google News
Examiner.comSen. Charles Schumer presses to speed police data flow on missing children
Add comment. Sen. Charles Schumer presses to speed police data flow on missing children. Updated September 29, 2014 9:12 PM By NICOLE FULLER firstname.lastname@example.org. Sen. Charles Schumer is joined by Nassau County Executive Ed Mangano ...
Schumer: Major Loophole in Federal Law Prevents Local & State Law ...
Schumer Wants To Close Federal Loophole In Missing Child Cases
CBS Local all 4 news articles »
- Tue, 30 Sep 2014 00:34:40 +0000: Apparent hoax spurs law enforcement action in Somerset - Zanesville Times Recorder - law enforcement - Google News
Zanesville Times RecorderApparent hoax spurs law enforcement action in Somerset
Zanesville Times Recorder
SOMERSET — Multiple law enforcement agencies descended on Somerset on Monday evening in response to a call about a bomb and possible hostage situation. Perry County Sheriff William Barker said the caller claimed he had a propane bomb and had ...
and more »